Gaming with Bacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-)

3 posters

Go down

get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-) Empty get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-)

Post  mango Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 am

Ok Baconers with Christmas fast closing in on us I thought it would be nice to have a bacon Christmas party where we can drink and eat bacon burgers and game on.. santa

When – 14th,15th & 16th Dec yep over 3 awesome gaming fun nights.. from 8pmish to 10pm latish
Where – Party up on Xbox (or if there are a heap of us maybe another voice chat program)

Interested ???? Weeeeelllll

Put you name down with the night/s and games you would like to play this is going to be a very casual/party night/s
Oh BYO drinks and Bacon burgers too lol!
Please add anything else you can think of to make this an awesome fun night for all… cheers

Cheers Mango

mango
Sizzling
Sizzling

Back to top Go down

get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-) Empty Re: get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-)

Post  sugarbuzz82 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 pm

AWESOME

Im there for the friday, and the sunday.... the sat i am hopefully camping

Put it on the FB page! Oh better yet.... watch my page mango lol
sugarbuzz82
sugarbuzz82
Crispy
Crispy

https://gamingwithbacon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-) Empty Re: get ready one and all for the Bacon xbox christmas party :-)

Post  Rexler Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 pm

I'll be there at least one of the nights. Can't make it the Saturday night though, work xmas party
Rexler
Rexler
Cooked
Cooked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down