Gaming with Bacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3  Empty Battlefield 3

Post  b3nje909 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Instead of clogging up the Gears thread (which is a far superior game) with Battlefield 3 Discussion. I'll shift it here..

So I've found Aussie servers. Apparently my 1.44g multiplayer 4 patch hadnt fully downloaded.
So I finished that off, restarted and searched for local servers.

And bingo!!! There they all are...

Except...

They all have a small orange ! Next to them.. I.e. content I don't have...

Ffs..

So I now have to unload whatever fucking many Microsoft points (actually Jen does as she's my legal guardian online haha), just to play without connection issues...
I can do quick matches, but usually it's Rush....

Game it self...
Yes it's awesome it has tanks, and planes, and there is explosions and shit going on everywhere, but this game is exactly why I hate re-spawn game modes..
Spawn, die, spawn, die.. Why is there no spawn protection???

Played a rush match on Metro... An hour later, and about 1000 team deaths. We failed the mission..
What a stupid map.
"run down long hallways into the opposite team who have set up machine guns who blow ur arse away".

So I've switched to Squad Death Match..
Easier to play, less going on (sometimes its quite lonely when u can't find anybody, is cool, death could be around every turn), except it's only on american servers..

All I want to do, is unlock the M249... Fuck knows how unlocks work. I don't remember bad company 2 being this bad.
b3nje909
b3nje909
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3  Empty Re: Battlefield 3

Post  OBLIVION Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:11 am

im pretty sure pov has his own server for stuffing around and do what you want like want to play SDM we can change it to that

but yea i havge to download a few patches and the new dlc -_-
OBLIVION
OBLIVION
Cooked
Cooked

Back to top Go down

Post  b3nje909 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 pm

so.
I'm finally gettung the hang of BF3. infact, I'd say I kick arse at it..
I'm usually in the top 3 mvp's for the round.

I can fly ok. just cant seem to destroy anything with Helo's or planes. yet I get blown out of the sky quite regulary.
I dare say I now find it quite fun, still prefer Squad size battles, or Conquest. Rush i dislike for some reason..

mainly concentrate on Support and Assualt
b3nje909
b3nje909
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Post  Pov Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 am

Hey b3nje909.

With the respawns, cannot argue more... it can certainly be very frustrating !! is you choose the RU/US deployment - your home base. Your usually protected nicely...

Pretty much anything on Metro is a pain.. Amazing map though! Once you have a good team & know some strats. your set!
Give Conquest a go. That is the main game type we play !

I don't have my own server anymore, due to the $$$. But EinRazzle, good mate of mine has a server. Can't remember the exact name but it starts with GWB! Smile

I loved Squad Rush, but no one really plays it any more!

You'll have to jump in with myself Razzle & stig. we'll teach you how to play Smile
Pov
Pov
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down