ODST - Firefight

Go down

ODST - Firefight

Post  Neo Kaiser on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey everybody. I was wondering if anybody would still be up for some ODST matches? There's still a few achievements I need and I would like to play Firefight just in general.

I didn't really get a chance to play it that thoroughly when it was released. Usually with co-op games I tend to "save" them for playing at LANs with friends. But ever since I realised they were only using me and I had a falling out with them I've been looking for people who might still be up for playing it. Anybody interested?

Neo Kaiser
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Re: ODST - Firefight

Post  sugarbuzz82 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am

Pretty cert i traded it.
sugarbuzz82
Crispy
Crispy

http://gamingwithbacon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Womble on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:38 am

This would be a challenge, I've finished all the cheevo's and know that they are hard to get, and even harder to stay connected unless you have a good internet connection.

Its been a long time since having played ODST, but if there is a group of PPL wanting/able to play it (think you need 4) I'd have a go.
Womble
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Kaiser on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Womble wrote:This would be a challenge, I've finished all the cheevo's and know that they are hard to get, and even harder to stay connected unless you have a good internet connection.

Its been a long time since having played ODST, but if there is a group of PPL wanting/able to play it (think you need 4) I'd have a go.

Meh, they can't be all that challenging. I know someone who did it via splitscreen with stationary players.

Neo Kaiser
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsmirage on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 am

Still have the game, have like none of the achievements on that game (although do have some on my offline account), although like Womble haven't played the game for a very long time and ain't the best at firefight either Still play some firefight on Reach thought every once and a while! XBL Gamertag: mitsmirage

mitsmirage
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Post  SlamDance on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am

I'd love to play some matches on Security Zone sometime. That map just worked!

Lost Platoon wound up being my least favourite. Tooling around in the Warthog was somehow dull...
SlamDance
Thawed
Thawed

http://www.robf.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum