Gaming with Bacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has

4 posters

Go down

that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has Empty that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has

Post  b3nje909 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 am

that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has 7483bec3

Wages of Conflict for Far Cry 2.

this baby, took me years. on my second play through I went for it. some diamond brief cases required more luck to find than skill. these usually involved hang gliding over a bunch of fuckwits shooting at you and timing your flying to perfection so u actually made the area where the brief case was, (who knew how it even go there but such matters are trivial), if u didnt, u would have to slog it back to the hang glider and try again. and kill all the fuckwits shooting at you only to have the spawn almost instantly and fly over them again... (people didnt like FC2 for this reason, and in situations like this, I can see why).

but, I am pretty proud of this one. as given the amount of effort and patience it required, I'd say its pretty rare. whats yours?
b3nje909
b3nje909
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has Empty Re: that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has

Post  Neo Kaiser Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 pm

I've got that one. The only reason why I didn't get it earlier is because my original save file got corrupted after 20 hours of play and had to start all over again (and I had collected 95% of all diamonds). I would be really impressed if you had the rank 30 achievement (over 400 hours of online gameplay to get).

I've got the "Survive for 7 days" in Dead Rising 1. Which required to survive for 14 hours straight (not counting menus and loading screens). While the feat itself isn't actually that hard, not many people would actually have 14 hours to spare in a day.

Neo Kaiser
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has Empty Re: that one Acheivment/Trophey that no one else u know has

Post  Neo Kaiser Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Now, I just got the "Storyteller" achievement in Batman: Arkham City. This achievement requires you to visit the Calender Man on specific days for each month of the year, where he'll tell a story of a crime he committed on one of those days. Sure, a lot of people just disconnected their internet and changed thier internal clock to each day, but I managed to do it legitimately.

Neo Kaiser
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Post  OBLIVION Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:41 am

benji knows this one Smile

Magnificent, Isn't It?
Complete Alien Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting
30 Unlocked on 5/7/201

nearly got the predator one and marines

bloody hell took me ages to get that one -_- so many countless tries.
OBLIVION
OBLIVION
Cooked
Cooked

Back to top Go down

Post  scott2184 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 am

I'm assuming that's from Alien vs Predator, Obbie?

And Neo, your Storyteller achievement, gotta say that getting that legit sounds like a fair task. Well done!
scott2184
scott2184
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Post  OBLIVION Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 am

yes it is
OBLIVION
OBLIVION
Cooked
Cooked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum