Gaming with Bacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Shades of......

2 posters

Go down

50 Shades of...... Empty 50 Shades of......

Post  Pov Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 am

I wasn't 100% which area this belonged to, figured raging cause i'm sick of hearing about it.

Friend had this up on FB, can't stop laughing !

50 Shades of Footscray

Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned him to fill the lonely hours between Dr Phil and days of our lives. As he approached me with his pasty white arms hanging out of a Nike vest, his smile told me it was dole day, and I knew my velour track suit would be hanging off my lampshade tonight
. As I stood in line at the job centre, thinking of reasons why I can't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of sweat, weed and Lynx Africa. I turned and there was Dwayne, with his pants half way down his arse, our eyes met and soon he was lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind Woolies. He had already tied his staffy to a post in an alleyway so we wouldn't be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it did not bother us, just added to the mystery. I knew then that this was love and my life would never be the same again. I made a promise to him there and then that I would buy him a plasma with the baby bonus.
Pov
Pov
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

50 Shades of...... Empty Re: 50 Shades of......

Post  Neo Kaiser Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Well it would have been better suited here or even here.

Also, you should watch the end of this review.

Neo Kaiser
Thawed
Thawed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum